What changes are seen in skin when we age?
Hyaluronic acid is a complex substance that is naturally seen in our skin and under it. When we age, hyaluronic acid content reduces. This reduces the capacity of the skin to remain moist and supple. Skin loses the glow and becomes dry. It also becomes loose and lax.
What are Fillers?
Fillers such as Juvederm and Restylane contain Hyaluronic Acid. When injected under skin, they help to regain the glow and beauty and take care of hollows and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid fillers are the safest fillers with minimal or no side effects.
What are the indications of fillers?
- Smoothening nasolabial fold for a youthful look.
- Shaping the lips and making them look voluminous
- Getting rid of fine lines around lips
- Smoothening of skin under eyes to get rid of the sunken hollow looks
- Plump up the hollow cheeks
- Take care of marionette lines (The line extending from lip to chin)
How long does the procedure take?
The procedure takes about 30-45 minutes
How long does it take to show the results?
The results of fillers treatment are almost immediate. The best will be visible after 48 hours
How long does the effect last?
On an average the results lasts for 18-24 months. The results may last longer or shorter depending on:
- Your age
- Your physiology
- Your lifestyle (Smoking and exposure to sun reduces the duration)
- Amount injected and injection technique.
What is the treatment like?
When you approach Dr. Hiren Bhatt for Fillers injection, you will be consulted about the need, type of the fillers to be used and other details. On the day of treatment, you will sign a consent form. The area of treatment will be covered with local anesthetic cream that will numb your skin. After 20-25 minutes, the actual process of injection will start. The pain will be much less than the routine injection taken in